- To instill the culture of journal writing and publication among postgraduates and academic staffs.
- To share latest and interesting articles with peers to keep up with the knowledge in specific areas.
- To share experience in journal publications in terms of selection of journal, duration, editorial handling, comments handling etc.
- To provide a venue for networking and informal discussions among research students and staffs.
- Presenters will acquire the skill to search for good quality article in their areas, critically analyze and present it to the audience.
- Participants will learn from peer experience in journal publications
- Speed up the journal publication process by avoid common mistakes etc.
- Aware of suitable venues for publications.
- Participants will have the chance to learn from their peers and other supervisors.
- Presenters will be able to share their published journals, and experience throughout the publication process, gain feedback on their research.
- Postgraduate Students (research mode)
- Academic Staffs
- Every 1st, and 3rd Friday of the Month. If the Club timing collides with School major event, it shall be held in the following week.
- 2.45pm to 4.45pm
- CS Meeting Room/ELL/Interaction Room
- Light Tea will be served to attendees.